Beyond the obvious elements such as location and size, here are eight factors that can affect how quickly your home sells (courtesy of Florida Realtor Association).
1. Curb Appeal: Realtors® named curb appeal the No.1 factor affecting the amount of time a home is on the market. (zillow study)
2. Local School Ratings: Homes linked to good schools sell faster and at a premium. In one study, one in five buyers said they paid 6% to 10% above their budget for the right school. (Realtor.com study)
3. Move-In Condition: Homes that can be marketed as move-in condition sell 12% faster. (Wall Street Journal)
4. Quality Photos: Homes that were marketed with professional photos sold faster in one study, and for $3,400 to $11,200 more than homes presented through amateur photos. (Redfin Study)
5. Staging: Staged homes spend 73% less time on the market than non-staged homes. (The Real Estate Staging Association)
6. Virtual Tours: Adding a virtual tour to marketing decreases sales time by 20% and increases price by 2%. (Paul Carrillo, George Washington University study)
7. Design Features: According to one study, homes marketing with the following features sell anywhere from 38 to 63 days faster: Farmhouse sink, subway tile, quartz, barn door, shaker cabinets, pendant light, exposed brick, frameless shower, stainless steel, tankless water heater. (Zillow Digs study)
8. Proper Pricing: Homes priced around or slightly below market value are almost 50% more likely to sell within 60 days than those prices 12% or more above market. (Zillow study)
NAPLES REAL ESTATE BLOG
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 2
Expand Posts Area =
Gap/Space Between Posts = 7px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors = 1
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results
©2023 All Rights Reserved
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the © 2023 M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. and © 2023 Renee Hahn, Realtor, William Raveis Real Estate. Accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. Information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
Our Web site Accessibility: We are committed to providing an accessible web site. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the web site, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and any assistive technology you use. We will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require.