Beyond the obvious elements such as location and size, here are eight factors that can affect how quickly your home sells (courtesy of Florida Realtor Association).
1. Curb Appeal: Realtors® named curb appeal the No.1 factor affecting the amount of time a home is on the market. (zillow study)
2. Local School Ratings: Homes linked to good schools sell faster and at a premium. In one study, one in five buyers said they paid 6% to 10% above their budget for the right school. (Realtor.com study)
3. Move-In Condition: Homes that can be marketed as move-in condition sell 12% faster. (Wall Street Journal)
4. Quality Photos: Homes that were marketed with professional photos sold faster in one study, and for $3,400 to $11,200 more than homes presented through amateur photos. (Redfin Study)
5. Staging: Staged homes spend 73% less time on the market than non-staged homes. (The Real Estate Staging Association)
6. Virtual Tours: Adding a virtual tour to marketing decreases sales time by 20% and increases price by 2%. (Paul Carrillo, George Washington University study)
7. Design Features: According to one study, homes marketing with the following features sell anywhere from 38 to 63 days faster: Farmhouse sink, subway tile, quartz, barn door, shaker cabinets, pendant light, exposed brick, frameless shower, stainless steel, tankless water heater. (Zillow Digs study)
8. Proper Pricing: Homes priced around or slightly below market value are almost 50% more likely to sell within 60 days than those prices 12% or more above market. (Zillow study)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
NAPLES REAL ESTATE BLOG
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 2
Expand Posts Area =
Gap/Space Between Posts = 7px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors = 1
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results